Wednesday, January 20, 2010

::entry dari kak mas::

Korang Berhati-hati terima SMS

entry nie bkn dr aku...tp aku copy paste dari blog kak mas.....mule2 tue mcm x caya la...bab x kena kat batang hidung sendiri lg..tp tuk renungan semua aku nak kongsi la ngan kawan2 yg len.....jom!!!

email yang diterima;

BE AWARE OF THIS NO 012-4928392

Hi guys and girls, Below was the content taken out from my friend's brother's email, this was what happened to him this morning so everyone of us be careful when receive any SMS from stranger.

Today morning, while I still sleeping, I heard my hand phone SMS tone ringing. Then I open my eye and c, got a sms from number 012-4928392 send me a sms with content :'Long time no see already, how are you now?'.

First when I saw this SMS I thought it maybe from my old friend... then i reply:'Fine how are u'

Then at 10:30 i receive a message from the same number and the content shocked me:'Anda telah memilih untuk mengaktifkan perkidmatan kami, cas sebanyak Rm10/mingguan akan dikenakan sebagai yuran perkidmatan.

Untuk membatalkan perkhidmatan, sila SMS FINE OFF kepada number 333431 and sebanyak RM20 dikenakan untuk setiap sesi pembatalan.'

I quickly check my balance and c.... my account had already being subtracted RM15 Just now I email Maxis to report the case and asked maxis to trace this number, and Maxis said will give me the report by tomorrow. &am p;nb sp;

so guys..berhati-hati lah yer. nasihat ni tuk aku dan korang semua.

No comments:

Post a Comment